Easy Peasy Pizza!
I don’t have the patience to make gourmet meals everyday. I also don’t have the time. Working 60-80 hours a week doesn’t leave much time for anything… except blogging! haha!!
So, here’s a recipe for pizza that’s super easy and fast to make!
- Naan (I used Trader Joe’s frozen naan, I defrosted it in the microwave for 15 seconds)
- Italian cheese mix (I used Kraft, doesn’t really matter though)
- Pizza sauce (Prego was what I found in the store)
- Fresh Zucchini
- Fresh Squash
- Corn (I used frozen, fresh would taste better!)
- Anything else you’d like to put on it… mushrooms, peppers, onions, pepperoni. I used the ingredients I had available.
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Put a layer of pizza sauce onto the naan. Sprinkle as much or as little cheese as you see fit.
3. Slice the squash thin so it will cook all the way through in the oven. Place on top.
4. Sprinkle corn on top (mine was still frozen and warmed up nicely)
5. Bake in the oven for approximately 10-15, until cheese is completely melted and starting to brown.
6. Let it cool so you don’t burn your tongue on molten hot lava cheese!
Total prep time: 15-20 minutes! That’s it!!
|All done! Yummy!!|
This was very very easy to make and quite tasty. It was a perfect size for one person. You could always make several for more people. Or you could cut them up into smaller pieces and serve as an appetizer at a party.
Hope you enjoyed Easy Peasy Pizza!
I’ve linked up with The Scoop! Visit Confessions of a Plate Addict blog,Tablescape Thursday at ‘Between Naps on the Porch’, Wow us Wednesdays! at Savvy Southern Style, Open House Party at no minimalist here,Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage, Seasonal Sundays & Oh the places I have been at The Tablescaper, and a stroll through life inspire me tuesday’s.