Pink Inspiration for Valentine’s Day

With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, I thought I would put together a post with some pink themed inspiration.  I know we’re all dying for some color after the blandness of January!

La Cornue
source

source

source

source

source

source

from Peonies & Orange Blossoms
source

source

this flower is called “Falling in Love”… how appropriate!

linking up at: amaze me monday The Scoop!  Metamorphosis Monday’s Inspire Me Tuesday Wow us Wednesdays! Share Your Style Thursday Favorite Things, Thoughts of Home Home Sweet Home Feathered Nest Fridays Foodie Friday & Everything Else  Best of the Weekend Share it One More Time

Written at http://peoniesandorangeblossoms.blogspot.com

26 Comments

1. Anonymous
    February 10, 2016 / 3:20 pm

That stove! I love everyone I see of theirs but my daughters would go insane if we had a pink stove.

2. February 10, 2016 / 8:26 pm

Oh what a lovely day to drop in to see you. My favorite color is pink. I'll take one of everything please!

3. February 11, 2016 / 1:13 pm

Stopping byfrom Thursday blog hop and saw your post on pink, i just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully we can communicate more through blogging. follow your socials. Thanks Maria http://www.simplenaturedecorblog.com/

4. February 12, 2016 / 1:45 am

Angelina, you'd asked about my range. I adore it. I have a wall oven, too (microwave drawer and warming oven). Adore them as well. I've had Thermador and Viking, also. Everything, even frozen pizza, tastes like gourmet, homemade fare in the Wolf. Bandy agrees. I can't say enough good things about it! (And it spent a year in storage because we'd moved from one house and was renovating another–still a dream.)

• February 12, 2016 / 3:21 am

Oh that's very good to hear. Between my parents and me, we've had several Thermador ovens that all broke. So that's out. We just got a tiny wolf range without the oven, but we are going to build a house and are pricing appliances… So we know how much to budget for those Wolfs! So glad you all like them!

5. February 12, 2016 / 2:34 am

This is a beautiful collection for sure. 🙂

6. February 12, 2016 / 3:30 am

Could I please have one of everything! Beautiful pink inspiration!
    Thank you so much for sharing this at Thoughts of Home on Thursday!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Jemma

7. February 13, 2016 / 9:17 pm

I am normally not a "pink" person, but I am totally crushing on that stove and the bicycle.

8. February 18, 2016 / 1:44 am

Oh, I love that pink bike! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

9. February 19, 2016 / 12:55 am

Beautiful pink inspiration, Angelina!