Easter Chocolates in Paris

I have some real eye candy for you today in celebration of Easter this weekend! All of the chocolates in this post are from chocolatiers in Paris!

The nice part about this Easter candy is that it is calorie-free!  Isn’t the little chocolate Easter vignette below so cute???

Enjoy the feast for the eyes…

Le Marquis de Laduree

Pierre Herme
Arnaud Lehrer
Jean Paul Hevin

Arnaud Lehrer

Arnaud Lehrer

A la Mere du Famille
Pierre Herme
Alain Ducasse

Anraut Lehrer

I like this Wild West Easter series from Lenotre! The red chicken on the cactus below cracks me up!

Lenotre
La Maison du Chocolat

La Maison du Chocolat

Arnaud Larher

I hope you enjoyed this little Easter chocolate round-up from Paris! Happy Easter!

linking up at: amaze me monday The Scoop!  Metamorphosis Monday’s Inspire Me Tuesday Cooking and Crafting with J&J Wow us Wednesdays! Moonlight and Mason Jars Share Your Style Thursday Favorite ThingsThoughts of Home Home Sweet Home Feathered Nest Fridays Foodie Friday & Everything Else  Best of the Weekend Share it One More Time

Written at http://peoniesandorangeblossoms.blogspot.com

You can also follow me by clicking on these: bloglovin, instagramtwitterpinterest, and google plus

15 Comments

1. Anonymous
    March 23, 2016 / 1:32 pm

OMG, I love that vignette! So adorable. And I'd keep the running rabbit by Pierre Herme on my mantle all year long. Beautiful!

2. March 24, 2016 / 2:07 am

One of my favorite things to do in Paris is visit the chocolate shops. Ha! I find myself taking photos of the windows, then going in for a single treat. The designs are works of art. This is a fun post. Thanks for sharing. Happy Easter to you!

• March 24, 2016 / 2:38 am

The nice part is that you can stop in the chocolate shops and have only a bite-sized treat! That's what I did when we were there! Glad you enjoyed the post!

3. March 24, 2016 / 9:19 pm

These are so cute! You and Laura at Decor to Adore need to visit. She's a lover of Paris too. 🙂

Happy Thoughts of Home on Thursday.

4. March 26, 2016 / 12:33 am

Oh the French truly do know how to celebrate! I have enjoyed all your Paris themed posts.
    Thank you for linking up this wonderful post on Thoughts of Home on Thursday. May you have a glorious Easter!

5. March 28, 2016 / 10:53 pm

Oh yes…the French have chocolate art perfection. Bon soir.
    sheila

6. March 31, 2016 / 5:07 pm

These chocolate creations are amazing. The French chocolatiers have really merged art and dessert. Perfection!

7. April 3, 2016 / 2:11 am

So elaborate, aren't they?! WOW!

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!