Valentine’s Day – Love is in the Air!

Today I am participating in a Valentine’s Day Magazine Challenge!!

I am joining Katherine from Katherine’s Corner for this challenge and blog tour.  The challenge was to create a romantic style, Valentine inspired magazine cover.  We could use a magazine cover was like as inspiration or just create our own!

My magazine inspiration was a Victoria magazine with a soft romantic Valentine’s Day theme. And of course, I *love* macarons!

Below is my interpretation:

And this was my inspiration:

Here is a look without the wording on it below.

I had fun recreating this magazine cover! It allowed me to practice some photography skills.

Take the tour with us!  There is no voting for this challenge.

Katherine is drawing a name at random and the winner will receive a hard copy or Kindle copy of the book, The Nesting Place: It Doesn’t Have to Be Perfect to be Beautiful by Myquillyn Smith.

It made me appreciate how much thought goes into every picture that is shot for a magazine!

Enjoy the tour and Happy Valentine’s Day!! (if links don’t load, click the “An Inlinkz Link Up below)

An InLinkz Link-up

Follow Peonies and Orange Blossoms on social media:

Follow me behind-the-scenes on my favorite social media, Instagram!

See my latest pins on my most popular social media account, Pinterest.

Follow all of my posts in my favorite blog reader feed Bloglovin.

linking up at:  amaze me monday The Scoop! Make it Pretty Monday BNOTP Mon Inspire Me Tuesday  Wow us Wednesdays!Share Your Style Thursday Favorite ThingsHome Sweet Home Feathered Nest Fridays Foodie Friday & Everything Else Best of the Weekend

Written at http://peoniesandorangeblossoms.blogspot.com

SaveSaveSaveSave

18 Comments

1. February 14, 2017 / 2:15 pm

your magazine is lovely my friend. Thank you for participating in the fun xo

2. February 14, 2017 / 3:40 pm

Oh my, your magazine cover is beautiful – the European-inspired theme makes me think of Downton Abbey and now Victoria – hope you love them as much as I do! So glad to be part of this creative team of bloggers! Nina @ Vintage Mama's Cottage

• February 15, 2017 / 12:04 am

Oh you are quite right – I was thinking last night how I should have added a little Victoria graphic where the Downton Abbey pic was… but it was too late and I was too tired! Happy Valentine's Day!

3. February 14, 2017 / 5:46 pm

Love the delicate colors and delicious looking macarons of your cover! This challenge was fun, wasn't it?!

4. February 14, 2017 / 6:29 pm

I discovered your blog a couple weeks ago through Katherine's Thursday linkup. I love all your French posts! All your pictures are so beautiful! Someday I want to visit France. I love your magazine cover and still can't believe all you do with macaroons. So much fun! Enjoying the blog tour!

5. February 14, 2017 / 9:27 pm

Happy Valentine's Day! Your cover is really so lovely and romantic. Have a nice week. xo, Monika

6. February 14, 2017 / 11:12 pm

YOur Magazine cover is wonderful, the macaroon are perfect and I love the colors!

7. February 15, 2017 / 12:53 am

I am so amazed at how great these all turned out. You have such a great talent. Happy Valentine's Day!

8. February 15, 2017 / 4:25 am

Angelina

Your magazine cover is beautiful. Another one of my favorite magazines. Happy Valentine's Day.

Debby
    Debbygoesshabby.blogspot.com

9. February 15, 2017 / 8:58 am

I've just discovered your stunning blog, and I'm going to follow you, for sure, I so love the vintage charm you share, but I'm so sorry to be late for your link-up, alas !

Wishing you a most wonderful remainder of your week,
    I'm sending blessings of joy across the many miles,

X Daniela at – My little old world – (Dany)