Welcome to the second week of the SPOOKTACULAR Halloween party!
I was so inspired by all of your creative ideas!! I had such a hard time choosing favorite features this week, so I picked quite a few!
My Friday Features –
Laurie at Bargain Decorating with Laurie – See her vintage Halloween sunroom!
Shannon at Belle Bleu Interiors – See her evil witch bewitching her French country Halloween table!
MaryJo at Masterpieces of my Life created this fun Quoth the Raven Nevermore vignette! If you have forgotten, it is from the Raven poem from Edgar Allan Poe!
Ann at Corner of Plaid and Paisley – She sets an eerie Halloween table!
Penny at Penny’s Vintage Home – See how this old buzzard skeleton is haunting her living room!
Rhonda at Hallstrom Home – Spells are cast and make these witches’ hats and bats fly over her outdoor table!
Jann at Jann Olson – A Vintage DIY Halloween Wreath tutorial!
Here is what your Co-hostesses shared this week:
Amber at Follow the Yellow Brick Home – A DIY Bewitching makeover! See how she created this wicked witch!
Olivia at Reinvented Collection – Shared elegant Halloween touches to her romantic Fall decor and also participated in a Fall & Halloween Home Tour Hop with 12 other bloggers!
Larissa @Larissa_Jenkins on Instagram – Did you know that we also run a hashtag on Instagram called #HauntinglyBeautifulDecor?? Larissa is an Instagrammer and you won’t want to miss her beautiful Halloween house! Follow her here
Time to Play in our Hauntingly Beautiful Halloween Party!
Share all of your “Hauntingly Beautiful” Halloween decor and be inspired by the best Halloween decorating ideas in blogland. You may link up as many times as you like from October 2-31!
Each Friday during October we will be sharing our favorite features on our blogs so be sure to visit again.
On Halloween, we will be sharing YOUR top 10 party favorites based on the number of clicks on each post!
1. This is a Halloween home decor or elegant Halloween craft party. Please, NO RECIPES.
2. No advertising, shops, or link parties or links to sales.
3. You may share or old or new content.
4. By joining this party, you give permission to the hosts to share on any social media and blogs.
5. Please follow the hosts through email subscription or your favorite form of social media.
• Please include a courtesy link (the URL) to the hosts in your blog posts so that your visitors know where to join the party too!
• Have fun and be social! Comment on 2-3 other blogs!
Need help adding a backlink to the hosts?
•Copy the URL from this post
•Insert it at the end of your blog post with a short snippet that says:
“I’m joining the Hauntingly Beautiful Decor Halloween Link Party and you can too!”
(insert the link (URL) into the underlined text)
Now it’s time to party!