Valentine’s Day Table Ideas, Farmhouse Bathroom Makeover, Dessert with a Cherry on Top, Thursday Favorite Things

You know what I love about Valentine’s Day (besides my Valentine)?? All of the pretty pinks!

This week I shared my Valentine’s Day Tea Party and you can link up your Valentine’s decor posts there.

Valentine's Day Pink tea party

This week I was totally inspired by Penny’s Vintage Home. She did a makeover of her bathroom in a farmhouse style and I just had to include the picture with all of the cute cows! I am a sucker for cow paintings.

If you don’t have a Valentine’s Day treat to make, I think these Filo Cherry Blossoms from All That’s Jas looks amazing – and it does not seem difficult to make despite looking fabulous!

I am swooning over this beautiful Valentine’s Day table from Pollie’s Place.

This week’s featured commenter is Pam at Everyday Living. I love her Parisian inspired table!!

I pin all of your features to our Thursday Favorite Things group board on Pinterest

Katherine-Katherines Corner

Nina-Vintage Mamas Cottage

Marilyn-Marilyns Treats

Bev-Eclectic Red Barn

Angelina- Petite Haus

Amber- Follow the Yellow Brick Home

Theresa- Shoestring Elegance

SaveSaveSaveSave

13 Comments

1. February 8, 2018 / 6:05 am

Angelina, thank you for featuring my Tablescape and for hosting! My links are 13, 14, and 15. Happy Thursday!

2. February 8, 2018 / 7:14 am

Thank you so much for including my bathroom makeover in your features! Have a great rest of the week!

3. February 8, 2018 / 8:03 am

Such lovely features, dearest Angelina!

Thanking you for hosting – today my links are number 100 and 102
    I’m sending blessings across the many miles

XOXO Daniela at ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)

4. February 8, 2018 / 8:56 am

Thanks so much for hosting each week!! My link ups are #82, 83. and 84!!
    Hugs.
    Debbie

5. Botanic Bleu
    February 8, 2018 / 4:27 pm

Angelina,
    Thanks for hosting. I linked #236|French Hot Chocolate for Valentine’s Day. Your new house is looking wonderful, and I am enjoying seeing every new thing you share.

Judith

6. February 8, 2018 / 6:13 pm

Thank you for hosting. I linked my Sweetheart Collection, Creamy Cheesy Enchiladas and a Gluten Free Ranch Dip for the big game. I hope you enjoy them! Have a happy week! #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings