Ok pumpkin lovers… I have news for you. We all know there’s monthly subscription boxes for everyone, I think everyone is familiar with birch box… but guess what? There is a new monthly subscription box called “The Pumpkin Batch”. Yes. It is a monthly box full of all pumpkin themed items!! If you are pumpkin lover you will most likely love this! Oh, PS, they did NOT pay me to write this review. FYI. I just, um, love pumpkins.
This is replacing my usual Friday Favorites post… because the whole box is a FAVORITE and it deserves a post on its own! I received my box this week and I was soooo excited! #omg.
*Squeal!* Pumpkin season is here! Wahoo! Now, if only it would COOL DOWN outside so I can put on a sweater and grab a big wool throw to tuck myself into.
Oh goody! Look at all of this wonderful stuff hiding inside this cute little box! Let’s take a closer look…
Oh my! So, let’s go over what was in the box:
1. #pumpkin mug – If you like pumpkin everything, you’ll like this mug. For me personally, I don’t like having a bunch of random mugs in my kitchen. I like them all to be the same.
2. Pumpkin Spice Coffee – 12 cup pouch. Yum yum. Be nice and brew it for the office!
3. Pumpkin Maple Scone – WHAT? They sent a freshly baked scone in this? Yes. Not cool to send just one. I need like 8. #notafatty #ilikecarbs
4. Pumpkin Spice Latte Candle – burning it right now. It smells pretty good. It’s a little sweet smelling for my usual candle smell preferences, but that’s okay. Still smells good!
5. Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Minute Muffin – see the thing with the bear on it? It’s a microwavable minute muffin! An instant pumpkin muffin for one! Love it. Haven’t tried it yet though. It needs to get COLD out please before I eat this.
6. Pumpkin Ornament- See the sweet little sign that says “carve pumpkins, etc.”? That’s a cute little ornament. I’ve already hung it up.
7. Pumpkin Spice Caramels– I instantly ate one of these when I opened the box. UM WHOA. They were so good I can’t believe they only sent this little tiny package of them. I NEED more. Then on the back of their pamphlet, they have a recipe for pumpkin spice caramel apples… so you take the pumpkin spice caramel they sent and melt it and dip apples in it! So, shall I continue to eat the caramels or hold off and make pumpkin caramel apples? What do you think?
All and all, I’m pretty happy with this box! It was $35 for 1 month; they have better prices per box with the more months you buy. I think $35 is a little steep for what is in this box, but I think it was worth it at least once. It was worth the anticipation and excitement, plus those caramels are delicious. You can order your own Pumpkin Batch Subscription Box here.